24th September 2011, 01:57 AM
mamtapalia

Can I apply for NET Exam having completed Graduation in Mathematics and PG Diploma in HR?

Hi,

I did grauduation in Mathematics and PG diploma in HR(Symbiosis,Distance Learning). Can i apply for NET Exam.

Please assist.

24th September 2011, 11:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET Exam having completed Graduation in Mathematics and PG Diploma in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamtapalia View Post
Hi,

I did grauduation in Mathematics and PG diploma in HR(Symbiosis,Distance Learning). Can i apply for NET Exam.

Please assist.
Dear friend,

Those person are completed their MASTER degree from any recogniged university with above 55% marks are eligible for NET exam.

The university must be hold UGC approval otherwise your degree is not allow for NET exam.

Your have completed Post graduation diploma so you are not eligible for NET exam

The candiadte for SC/ST/OBC/PH are required only 50% in masters degree.

In the case JRF your age must be between 18 to 28 years.

For lecturer exam ,the minimum age is 19 years . Their is no restriction for maximum age .

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 26th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 13-09-2011

Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms: 16-09-2011

Application fees for General-400
OBC-200
SC/ST-100

All the best
24th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET Exam having completed Graduation in Mathematics and PG Diploma in HR?

The National Eligibility Test (NET),conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine eligibility for
lectureship and
for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) .

The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:
1:You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.

2:You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination
3:There is no age limit for applying for lectureship.

4:If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship ,your age should not more than 28 years.

For previous year papers visit:http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

for more details visit:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#intro

www.ugcnetonline.in
28th September 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I have a question for my Friend

She has done MBA in HR, so want to know which subject is more suitable and have more scope - personnel management or management. In managemet subject, will there be questions from other subjects as well with HR as if she will choose HR.
17th February 2012, 01:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamtapalia View Post
Hi,

Please assist.
Yes, You are Eligible for NET Examination after completing your Post graduate degree course in HR.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% marks from a recognised University.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET Examination

All the Regular and Distance Education Post graduate candidates are eligible for NET, Because it is not mentioned in the notification that only Regular candidates are eligible for NET.

So, please do not worry, Just wait for this year NET Examination Notification and then apply for this examination online.

The Notification of this year June NET Examination is expected to be declared on April 2012.

The examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

From this year all the NET Papers will be Objective, No descriptive papers and No Negative marking in the examination.

So, please visit the official website to get complete information about NET :

http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?