7th May 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

When does the NDA exam commence this year?

hello it's aditi, i jus wanna 2 ask dat i m in 12 standard this year and i m very interestd in joining nda but the thing is dat i don the commencement of exam

8th May 2011, 05:47 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: When does the NDA exam commence this year?

NDA exam is conducted twice in a year.The 2nd exam is on 21st August,2011.You can apply for the next year.You are not eligible now.The notifications will be announced next year.So first complete your 12th.
15th June 2011, 07:10 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello it's aditi, i jus wanna 2 ask dat i m in 12 standard this year and i m very interestd in joining nda but the thing is dat i don the commencement of exam
NDA Examination-2011

NDA-1 exam of this year in now over. NDA-2 examination will be held in

the month of August. If you not apply for the NDA exam till now then

you miss the NDA examination in this year. Now you can apply for the

NDA examination in the next year.

NDA examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

(UPSC) twice in a year for the admission in the Indian Army, Navy and

Air Force wings of the NDA. The details information is available in the

official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
4th October 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

when does n.d.a. exam 2012 held.
17th February 2012, 01:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are Interested to Join Defence and want to apply for NDA Examination, then you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board.

~~ NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC for the Recruitment of these 3 wings of NDA :

:: Army Wings
:: Naval Wings
:: Air Force Wings

~~ If you have completed your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA.

~~ If you have not study these above given Subjects in Intermediate, then you are only eligible for Army Wings.

~~ Only Unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 Years are eligible for NDA Examination

The Notification will be Published twice in a year in the employment newspaper or in the UPSC Website.

For this year NDA (I) Examination Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over.

The examination will be held on 15/April/2012

~~ If you have missed this chance then please wait for NDA (II) Examination Notification.

The Notification will be published on 05/May/2012

Last date of apply for this examination 04/June/2012

~~ Eligible candidates may fill the NDA Application form Online Only, So please wait for the notification and then apply Online and for more information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?