23rd October 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for operator post as well as GD in Rajasthan police?

Can I apply for operator post as well as GD in Rajasthan police? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

25th October 2017, 04:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for operator post as well as GD in Rajasthan police?

Rajasthan Government recruits police through entrance exam. The eligibility requirements for getting job in Rajasthan are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria for GD post:
- The candidate should have completed their 10th or equivalent education in any discipline from any recognised board.
- The age limit should be between 18 - 26 years for male candidates and 18 - 30 years for female candidates.
- The height should be 168 Cms for male and for female it is 152 Cms.
- The chest measurements for male candidates is 81 Cms when unexpanded, 86 Cms when expanded. For females it is not applicable.

Eligibility criteria for operator post:
- The educational qualification required is to complete 10+2 or equivalent education in PCM subjects from any recognised board.
- The age limit and physical requirements are same for the operator and GD post.

If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the post. To get the police job in Rajasthan you need to attend the entrance exam and qualify in the physical test. If you qualify in all the test then you can get job in Rajasthan police department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?