21st March 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D after passing M.A Political Science with 51%?

i am M.A in political science with 51% can i apply for PHD?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  2. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  3. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. How can I apply for M.A Political Science after passing graduation in B.A from Delhi University
  7. How can I pursue Ph.D in Political Science online?
  8. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about the universities in India offering Ph.D in Political Science? How many subject are there?
  10. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  11. How to do Ph.D in Political Science after completing MBA in PM
  12. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  13. How can I study Ph.D in Political Science through regular mode?
  14. Any universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium in Political science
  15. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  16. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  17. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after completing M.A in Political Science with 54%
  18. Can I do Ph.D after completing MBA with Major as Marketing and Minor as HR? What is the eligibility for ITS?
3rd April 2014, 06:13 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D after passing M.A Political Science with 51%?

First of all, you are eligible as you have done Masters in political science relevant for Ph.D. Now you can opt for Ph.D in relevant topic. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
29th May 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D after passing M.A Political Science with 51%?

i have done ma in pol science with 53 marks should i do b ed or phd plz reply in hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?