15th December 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PO exam after securing 52% marks in 12th science stream?

Sir,i secured 52% marks in 12th science stream can i appy for Po examination

16th December 2011, 03:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO exam after securing 52% marks in 12th science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, You are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO Recruitment examination After completing 12Th examination, To apply for Bank PO Recruitment Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University. The eligibility Criteria are vary form Bank to Banks.

For SBI Bank :
-----------

To apply for Bank PO Examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised Board, There is no minimum percentage is required to apply for this examination, If you have completed your Graduate degree course in any discipline then you are eligible for this examination.

To apply for this examination, you have to attained the age of 21 years and Not have attained the age of 30 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates. There are 5 year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates and 3 year relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

There is 4 chance is applicable for General candidates and 7 Attempts is applicable for OBC Candidates, No Limits for SC/ST Candidates.

For IBPS Examination :
-------------------

To apply for IBPS Examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University and you must have attained the age of 20 Years and not have attained the of age 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Other reserved category candidates.

For this year examination was already completed and the IBPS will conducts the examination every year.

So, If you are Interested to become Probationary Officer in bank, then for this you have to cracked the Recruitment examination, Group discussion and Personal Interview, But to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course form a recognised University.

16th December 2011, 04:22 PM
why this kolaveri di

Default Re: Can I apply for PO exam after securing 52% marks in 12th science stream?

hello friend,
NO you are not eligible for Bank Probability Officer post.
The exams are conducted by Indian Banking Personal Selection(IBPS).

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO exams:-

**Educational qualification is Bachelor degree graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
**There is NO percentage criteria is required.

Age limit:-

---for General 21 to 30years.
---for BC 21 to 33years.
---for Sc/st 21 to 35years.

Selection Process:-

1.Aptitude test
2.Group Discussion
3.Interview

But you are eligible for Bank clerk exams.

Eligibility Criteria for Bank clerk exams:-

**Educational qualification is 12Th with 50% or 10Th with 60% in any stream from any recognized board.

Age limit:-

---for general 18 to 28years.
---for BC 18 to 31years.
---for Sc/st 18 to 33years.

prepare well
for further details www.ibps.in
all the best...............

16th December 2011, 04:39 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
you are not eligible to appear for the exam with to apply for the 10+2 qualification. probability officer exam you need to satisfy certain requirement.
1. You need to complete bachelor degree from a recognised university. The aspirant can choose their field of interest.
2. You should have complete 21 years of age and maximum age for applying for the exam is 30. The relaxation is as per the government norms
but the aspirant need to have knowledge in mathematics and also knowledge of computer.
to fill the vacancy available in the public sector bank a common entrance exam is conducted by then. The aspirant need to appear for the exam followed by which the eligible aspirants will be called for group discussion followed by personnel interview.

16th December 2011, 05:39 PM
arun.potturu

No,you are not eligible for bank PO post.For applying you should qualify the below criteria for PO post
1.Graduation or degree is must for PO job.
2.Candidate should secure minimum 60% marks in 10th,12th and graduation.
3.The age limit for PO post is 21-30 years.
There is a relaxation in marks and age for backward and sc/st candidates.
For notifications regarding and more details visit the websites
1.www.freshersworld.com
2.www.bankjobs.com
3.www.sarkarinaukri.com

16th December 2011, 05:49 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

firstly you have to complete your graducation.
after it you are to be applicable to appear in the enterance examination of the bank po.
for this your age should be 21 to 30 years.
so, firstly complete your graducation at least 60% mrks in aggregate.
good luck your bright future.

16th December 2011, 07:25 PM
bishnu_g

yes depending on the post there is qualification you can try for clerk exam
best wishes

16th December 2011, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 12th standard you are not eligible for BANK PO exam but you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

DETAILS OF BANK CLERK EXAM

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK CLERK for 19 banks .

Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Those are belongs from Indian ,Nepalis, Bhutanese and Tibetan eligible.

The examination test Patten:-

Reasoning wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

English Language wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 25 mаrkѕ

Quantitative Aptitude wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

General Awareness wіll hаνе special reference tο Banking Industry wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Computer Knowledge wіth 50 qυеѕtіοnѕ οf 50 mаrkѕ

Each question carries one mark and there is negative (1/4) .

2nd February 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how could i apply for the bank clerk job??? what is the eligibility and i have passed 12th ....please give me the detail information as i am from science stream.........

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?