21st June 2011, 11:07 AM
deepak.r.s

Can I apply for PO exam of SBI after scoring 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th?

hello sir/madem,
I am Deepak Sharma from nanded.I completed BCA degree with 66% in 2010.
And i got 62% in X std.And 46% in XII..can I apply for this exam? please give me the answer..also give suggestion for other oppertunities in which i can fit in there crieteria..Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in SBI PO exam with 81% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 62% in Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for SBI clerk after scoring 72% in 10th standard and 58.4% in 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 55% in BSc and 64% in MSc?
  4. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  5. How can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing with 48% in 10th, 46% in 12th and 52% in B.Com?
  6. Can I apply for PO exam of SBI after scoring 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  9. How can I apply for SBI PO after scoring 58% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  11. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  12. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  14. How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 57% in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  16. How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  18. Can I apply for SBI PO after scoring 51% in B.Com, 55% in M.Com and 61% in 12th?
17th January 2012, 10:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO exam of SBI after scoring 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.r.s View Post
hello sir/madem,
And i got 62% in X std.And 46% in XII..can I apply for this exam? please give me the answer..also give suggestion for other oppertunities in which i can fit in there crieteria..Thank you.
Yes, You are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment Examination.

To apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognized University.

There is no need to scored any minimum percentage Criteria to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination, Passed in Graduation is Enough to apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment examination.

To apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

There are 5 year age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
3 year relaxation on age is applicable for OBC Candidates.

The examination is Objective and Descriptive and if you cracked the examination then you are eligible to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

You have to cracked the SBI Bank PO Examination within the Given Limits :

>> For General Candidates : 4 Attempts
>> For OBC Candidates : 7 Attempts
>> For SC/ST Candidates : No Limits.

So, Please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form online and if you need more detailed, then please check Previous year Notification.
17th January 2012, 11:03 PM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Can I apply for PO exam of SBI after scoring 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination.

The Eligibility Criteria:

• The candidate must have to complete graduation from a recognized university.
• The age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
• For SC/ST/OBC candidates are applicable for age relaxation.

So, please wait for the notification of SBI PO Recruitment Examination of this year.
17th January 2012, 11:43 PM
adithyaparavastu

hi deepak,

you can check the details in the below link for the eligibility in 19 public sector banks as follows
http://www.tcyonline.com/bank-exam-p...y-criteria.php
18th January 2012, 12:17 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you have secured very poor marks in 12th..
To apply for SBI PO exam on e must have fulfill some eligibility criteria first.

Eligibility criteria for SBI PO exam:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade.

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.Age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate should be computer literate.

5.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As you have secure less marks in 12th then you are not eligible for SBI PO exam.

All the best.
18th January 2012, 12:32 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for SBI PO post.

for po candidate should be graduate with good percentage from recognise university.

Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 year for open category
(relaxation for obc/sc/st).

Selection procedure is basis on writter test(objective and discriptive), group disscusion, interview.

I am telling you some useful topic for your prepration like-General English,Test of Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude,General Awareness,Data Interpretation,Solved previous Question Papers,Computer & Marketing.

Concentrate on above topic and need more practice.
18th January 2012, 01:27 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I apply for PO exam of SBI after scoring 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th?

Quote:
hello sir/madem,
Dear Friend

Definitely... You can apply for Bank PO Exam of SBI as minimum educational qualification required for SBI Bank PO exam is Graduation with minimum of 60% marks. And it is to inform you that 10th & 12th marks doesn't consider in Bank PO Eligibility criteria.

Basic Eligibility conditions for SBI Bank PO Exam:
-------------------------------------------------

• You should have completed Graduation degree in any stream from Recognized Institution/University.
  • You should have minimum of 60% Marks in Graduation.
  • Your Age must must be between 21 to 30 years (3 years relaxation for OBC & 5 years for ST/SC in upper age limit.)

Application Procedure for SBI PO Exam:
---------------------------------------

You can apply for SBI Bank PO exam Online only through SBI official web site : http://www.sbi.co.in

Application FEE Detail: General and OBC : Rs. 500/- & SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 50/- . You have to pay this at any branch of SBI.

Selection Procedure for SBI Bank PO:
--------------------------------------

SBI Bank PO selection process having 3- stages-

1. Written Test

2. Group Discussion(GD)

3. Interview

The Written test will be an Objective and Descriptive type examination. Selected candidates in written test are called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion.

Pattern of SBI Bank PO Exam:
------------------------------

For More detail & future notification regarding Bank PO Exam Visit SBI official Website: www.sbi.co.in

Good Luck...

Regards
#4G Slt#
18th January 2012, 10:36 AM
manishrajit

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for PO exam of SBI after scoring 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th?

Quote:
hello sir/madem,
Can I apply for PO exam of SBI after scoring 62% in 10th and 46% in 12th?

Yes, You are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination.

Eligibility Criteria
  • To apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree from a recognized University.

• The age between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
  • There are 5 year age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
    3 year relaxation on age is applicable for OBC Candidates.

*The examination is Objective and Descriptive and if you cracked the examination then you are eligible to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

If you want to cracked the SBI Bank PO Examination within the Given Limits :
  • General Candidates : 4 Attempts
  • OBC Candidates : 7 Attempts
  • SC/ST Candidates : No Limits.

Kindly wait for the Notification and then fill the application form online. And information you can check the official websites.
http://bank-po.com/sbi-bank-po-exam/

With Regard
manishrajit
29th February 2012, 01:31 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

To apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognized University.There is no need to scored any minimum percentage Criteria to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination, Passed in Graduation is Enough to apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment examinationTo apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation i applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.There are 5 year age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.3 year relaxation on age is applicable for OBC Candidates.
22nd May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i completed my m.sc with 55% and i got 56% in 12th can i apply for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?