14th December 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PSU companies after doing B.Tech from Chemical Technology? List of those companies?

sir, I've done my b.tech from chemical technology can i apply to psu companies, please give the list of those companies. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PSU Companies having done B.Tech with Chemical Technology?
  2. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  3. Am I eligible for PSU companies after doing B.Tech in Chemical Technology
  4. In which companies can I apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam? How will my experience benefit while applying for PSU exam?
  5. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  6. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?
  8. List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?
  9. List of PSU companies having criteria of less than 65% in B.Tech?
  10. PSU companies exam dates? How to apply to PSU for Jobs?
  11. Information regarding PSU Companies for Chemical Engineer?
  12. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Which PSU's recruit with 60% marks? List of PSU companies?
  14. Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?
  15. List of Chemical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. List of the PSU companies for computer science branch? Does Software company come under PSU?
  17. Which marks are considered for PSUs - CPI or CGPA? -- [New]
  18. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
2nd January 2012, 04:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU companies after doing B.Tech from Chemical Technology? List of those companies?

Yes, you can apply for various PSU companies after completing the B.Tech course. Since B.Tech you can apply for the GATE exam also. Certain companies recruit the candidates on the basis of the GATE score. You can apply for the companies such as NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, HPCL etc. The notifications regarding the vacancies will be published. You can apply accordingly and the selection will be mainly on the basis of the written examination.
31st March 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU companies after doing B.Tech from Chemical Technology? List of those companies?

can i apply for psu after completing b.tech from chemical technology(oil,paint technology) from HBTI.? if i can list of those companies?
26th June 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PSU companies after doing B.Tech from Food technology ? List of those companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?