12th December 2011, 11:07 PM
rhv405

Can I apply for PSU Companies having done B.Tech with Chemical Technology?

i have done my b.tech with chemical technology, can apply to psu companies, plz tell me the name of those psu companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PSU Companies having done B.Tech with Chemical Technology?
  2. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  3. Am I eligible for PSU companies after doing B.Tech in Chemical Technology
  4. In which companies can I apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam? How will my experience benefit while applying for PSU exam?
  5. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?
  6. Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?
  7. Information regarding PSU Companies for Chemical Engineer?
  8. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. PSU companies exam dates? How to apply to PSU for Jobs?
  10. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  11. List of PSU companies having criteria of less than 65% in B.Tech?
  12. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  13. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  14. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  16. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  17. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  18. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
25th April 2012, 08:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU Companies having done B.Tech with Chemical Technology?

After B.Tech, you can apply to PSU companies. You should secure 60% marks in graduation level as most of the organisations generally ask for this much marks. You need to attend written examination to secure a job in PSUs. If you get through this exam, you need to attend GD and personal Interview as well. Some of the reputed public sector companies where in you can apply are IPCL, ONGC, IOCL, IDPL, Travancore Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited, HPCL etc.
18th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU Companies having done B.Tech with Chemical Technology?

what is eligibility for PSU exams for a chemical engineering student after BTECH?
One has to just qualify GATE or score high rank in GATE for the eligibity of PSU exam?
30th March 2014, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me all PSUs companies in which i can apply after B.Tech in chemical technology (oil technology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?