30th March 2017, 03:52 PM
Shamera

Can I apply for UPBTC exam this year after completing B.Com? Is Marksheet or Degree Certificate mandatory for application?

Respected Sir, I will be completing my Graduation with B.Com this year and after completing it I want to apply for UPBTC so I want to know can I apply for UPBTC exam this year after completing B.Com? Is Marksheet or Degree Certificate mandatory for application? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th April 2017, 08:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPBTC exam this year after completing B.Com? Is Marksheet or Degree Certificate mandatory for application?

UP BTC stands for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate. Yes, final year graduation candidates can apply for BTC course.

The eligibility criteria for UP BTC course is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for BTC course.

>>The minimum percentage of marks in bachelor's degree to be eligible for UP BTC is 50%.

If you are in final year, make sure that you are able to score minimum of 50% in graduation otherwise your admission in UP BTC will be cancelled.
11th May 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UPBTC exam this year after completing B.Com? Is Marksheet or Degree Certificate mandatory for application?

Sir, my graduation final year result will be declare on 15th June. Can I apply for UPBTC 2018??Please answer as soon as possible.
11th May 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my graduation final year result will be declare on 15june. Can I apply for UPBTC 2018??
22nd June 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir l want to know that l have not given an entrance for btc 2018 now am i eligible for taking admission by any other way or not. Please reply soon.
23rd June 2018, 11:56 PM
manjira...

Yes you can definitely apply for UP BTC after completing B.Com and for application mark sheets are compulsory however certificates are not mandatory for most of the colleges.

UP BTC is Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate which is now known as the Diploma in Elementary Education(UP D.EL.Ed). The examination conducted for the admission of candidates in a two year teachers training course. The examination and course is regulated by the Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari. This course have 4 semesters.

The eligibility criteria to apply for UP BTC:-

><The candidates should have passed 10+2 level or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.

><The minimum age of the candidates should be 18years and maximum age should be 35years. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

The candidates need to register themselves online for the examination. Registration starts in the month of May and exam is held in the month of June.

For more information you can check http://www.updeled.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?