7th February 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend interview in Sutherland BPO company after passing B.E with 65%

I am BE student with 65%.can i attend the interview in sutherland bpo company?please mention other company which i can attend interview?

16th July 2016, 12:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend interview in Sutherland BPO company after passing B.E with 65%

Yes, you can attend BPO post Interview of Sutherland company after passing B.E course with 65% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university.

Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course/ Graduation from any Government recognised university with good communication skills are eligible to attend Interview of Sutherland BPO Company.

You can also attend Interviews of other companies like Amazon, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, ICICI, Multiplier Solutions, Vernix Technologies, etc., after completion of your B.E course with 65% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university.
25th July 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend interview in Sutherland BPO company after passing B.E with 65%

I AM A BTECH STUDENT ,HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE SHOULD I POSSESS TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW IN SUTHERLAND BPO COMPANY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?