1st March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the job of BPO in IT companies?

I am seeking information about the bpo in it sector that what is bpo in it company? I mean what is the job of bpo in IT companies?

2nd March 2014, 07:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the job of BPO in IT companies?

B.P.O --- Business Process Outsourcing

Basically BPO is typically categorized in to the back office outsourcing.It generally includes the Internal business functions.So the various functions it includes such as Human resource or finance,Front office out sourcing,accounting,contact center services and more.BPO is mainly associated with the customer related services. BPO organizations mainly helps in increasing the company flexibility.

Through BPO the foreign investments also may increase,the factors included in this are Cost effectiveness,Quality products,Emphasis on quality services and more.You must have a good skillset and working knowledge as well as English speaking power.They all play a very major role to bring success to a company.You must be very good at English skills and communication skills on Verbal,written and Oral skills.

The Indian BPO industry is leaning and improving in the areas of training professionals. BPO is mainly used increasing the time flexibility of an IT company.It also helps to direct the quality control.As technology getting advanced ,there are many changes in the Industries and is more service based organization. BPO’s increase organizational flexibility by increasing the speed up of the business processes.One can increase the industry size,lot of flexibility can be obtained from BPO of an IT Sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?