1st August 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend IPS exam if I am not a graduate but read LLB?

I am not graduate but read LLB so I can attended the IPS exam

2nd August 2014, 11:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend IPS exam if I am not a graduate but read LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am not graduate but read LLB so I can attended the IPS exam
It is necessary for you to complete a bachelor degree in order to be eligible for applying IPS entrance examination. You are not eligible to apply for the exam since you are not a Graduate still. I suggest you to complete bachelor degree course first to be eligible for IPS entrance examination.

IPS denotes Indian Police Service and the entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year. To become an IPS entrance, you have to appear in the Civil Service examination. The notification regarding the entrance examination will be published in employment newspaper and also updated on the official website of UPS

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Bachelor’s degree in any subject area from a recognized University
-Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply and Candidates waiting for their final results can also apply.
-Candidates should have completed minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum of 30 years.
-Candidates belonging SC / ST / OBC Categories will be relaxed in age up to 3 years.
-Candidates must be physically as well as medically fit.

The selection of this entrance examination is divided into, Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Personality Test.

For more information please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
2nd August 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend IPS exam if I am not a graduate but read LLB?

I' m student B.sc 3rd year can i apply the IBPS PO examination form 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?