17th March 2017, 07:05 PM
Vikashvikku

Which language I should learn strongly while doing BCA to get better job opportunity in future?

Actually I am in BCA 3rd semester I want to know which language I should learn strongly in the BCA for the getting better opportunity in future? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

18th March 2017, 10:33 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which language I should learn strongly while doing BCA to get better job opportunity in future?

To get better placement in the future while doing BCA you can learn Core java completely.

* Before that in BCA all the basics of C, C++, Java, VB, .NET, Oracle, Networking, Testing these are the subjects gone through in the BCA.

* While studying BCA itself you can join the course and prepare well Oracle, Java, Bigdata, CloudComputing, Android developer are having more scope.

* So, select one course which one you likes most and proceed it.

* After completion of this course, you can apply for the Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?