3rd February 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my School after completing class 11th from State Board of Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 11th from State Board of Tamil Nadu and now I want to change my School so I want to know can I change my School after completing class 11th from State Board of Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th February 2017, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my School after completing class 11th from State Board of Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to do so?

No, it is not possible to change your school after completion of your class 11th from State Board of Tamil Nadu. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard to candidates who have passed 11th standard. As per the education board rules, you need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board school, so, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
22nd April 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my School after completing class 11th from State Board of Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to do so?

I need to change my school after completing 11th standard ...And i saw a student changed his school, I dont know how ????????
26th January 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

In the middle of 11th can change school in tamilnadu
28th March 2023, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my school after completing 11th with good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?