23rd March 2017, 10:43 AM
Ritamriti

Which Language is important for becoming an Air Hostess? How can I improve my English?

Respected Sir, I am Ritambhara and I passed Intermediate form UP Board. My English is a little weak and now I am a graduation student. My height is 5'3". I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know which Language is important for becoming an Air Hostess? How can I improve my English? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th December 2017, 01:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Language is important for becoming an Air Hostess? How can I improve my English?

English is one of the most important language required for becoming Air Hostess. In addition to this language, you can learn any other foreign language. Some of the important tips for improving English:

>>The first step is building vocabulary. You can read English Newspaper for better fluency in English reading and word power building. Think in English and try to speak in English with your friends, peer group.

>>You can speak in front of mirror to boost your confidence. Focus more on fluency not on grammar.

>>View English news channels, try tongue twisters etc.

More you speak, more fluent and confident you will become.
30th December 2017, 03:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Language is important for becoming an Air Hostess? How can I improve my English?

As you want to become an Air Hostess, then the most important language is both Hindi and English. Air Hostess candidate must be fluent in speaking English and Hindi both.

And as you have mentioned in the thread that you English is little weak, so you have to work on it. You can join any Institute which prefer some English speaking course and you also have to practice it in your day to day life for better experience. By regular practice and your dedication towards speaking English will help you to achieve your goal.
30th December 2017, 11:23 PM
randhirk.rk

To become an air hostess, you require the below skills:
Pleasing personality
Patience to work long hours
Communication and interactive skills
Language proficiency
Pleasant voice
Team spirit
Positive attitude

You need to have good communication skills in english and hindi.
Apart from this you need to know one other local language .This would be an added advantage

To improve english:
Join English communication class
Read newspapers
Try to communicate in english
2nd January 2018, 09:23 AM
Adarsh3332

You can go special coaching classes for spoken English and regular practice... Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required
18 - 26 years of age
10+2 with degree in hospitality, or other graduate degree
Height of min 157.5 centimetres,Weight proportionate to the height
Eligible for an Indian Passport
Unmarried
Perfect eyesight
Good health
Fair to clear complexion
6/24 vision in each eye
17th June 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I am English honours 3rd year student and I'm interested in air hostess job can I join in airhostess job?
22nd July 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir' please help me. My 12th is complete but' my English is not good and my English language is very weak
I'm education studet.
And my hobby airhostess
After 12th pass
Please sir ' my problem is slove me.
And i'm waiting of your message and my hight 6 fit
That's all.
20th April 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello! My name is Riya. I just completed my 10th. Can you tell me specifically what other languages are be important besides hindi and english?
23rd April 2019, 05:39 PM
preethipg

Hi,
To become Airhostess, it is most important to have the following qualifications
-Pleasing personality
-Greater confidence level
-Ability to mingle with everyone
-Awesome communication skills
To improve all the qualities, proper plan and achieving ability should be important
18th April 2020, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Which language is important for becoming an air hostess ?English or Hindi?
20th April 2020, 02:36 PM
geethasbj994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which language is important for becoming an air hostess ?English or Hindi?
Hi,

That’s strictly depends on the airline.

So let’s say you were planning to work in Europe and working in an EU country, English would be compulsory and other languages such as French or German or Spanish would be useful and give you an edge on your CV.

If you were planning to work in North America, English would definitely be necessary. French would help, and so would Spanish, but I don’t believe that it would be that important, but I may be wrong.

If you were planning to work in Asia. Well, the best language to have is probably Chinese or Hindi. As these languages are widely spoken in China and India, which account for more than a quarter of the world’s population. English would help definitely, as most business people in Asia use English as their main language.

As for the Arab countries, Arabic for sure, maybe English, but I am not so sure.

To summarize, to work as an international flight attendant, what languages you need depend on where you are based, however wherever you are based, English is definitely the most important.

Hope this Helps!
17th May 2020, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Which three languages are spoken course of air hostage
8th January 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I m 10 class student . Can you tell me that which stream is best for become an airhostess .
11th January 2022, 09:27 PM
Sheembaa

You are elgiible for the course of Air Hostess whether your stream is Science/Commerce/Arts but i truly suggest you to select Arts for your bright future ahead.

:- Second one is you have to focus on two main language during course is English and Hindi...
You have to take a fluent voice in two above languages.
:- For solve your problem related to English language ,take coaching classes and attend some spoken classes as well...
16th June 2022, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which language will be best to learn along with English and Hindi for being an cabin crew ?
28th March 2023, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Hindi English and one other language for air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?