25th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 11th Tamil Nadu Board for 10th CBSE student?

Hi Friends,
A student who appears for the class 10th school exam under CBSE Board, eligible for admission to class 11th under Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Broad?

Related Questions:
  1. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  3. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  4. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  5. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  6. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  8. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  10. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  13. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  17. Eligibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate in between 14 to 15 years of age?
  18. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
26th May 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 11th Tamil Nadu Board for 10th CBSE student?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 11th standard in Tamil Nadu Board after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. Mostly, all the schools offer admissions in 11th standard on the basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks but, some schools conducts an admission test for offering admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
27th May 2016, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 11th Tamil Nadu Board for 10th CBSE student?

Yes, you can very much get admission in Tamil Nadu Board in class 11 after having completed your 10th boards under CBSE.

There is no such problem in it. You can therefore apply for admission and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for it, you can get admission.
27th May 2016, 05:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that it is definitely possible to get admission in class 11th under Tamil Nadu Board after completing class 10th from CBSE Board. There is no problem if any one changes the Board in class 11th. The candidates will get admission on the basis of the marks scored in class 10th. On the other hand some Schools conduct an entrance examination to provide admission. So, you must score good percentage of marks in class 10th examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?