5th December 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school name which I wrote on my AIEEE application form?

can i change school name which wrote on application form of aieee

8th December 2011, 03:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school name which I wrote on my AIEEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i change school name which wrote on application form of aieee
Hello friend,
Once you have filled up the application form and sent the confirmation page to AIEEE office, you won't be able to make any changes.
Any changes which you need to make must be done before sending the confirmation page. So, if you filled up the application form and got the printout of the confirmation page and then notice that you want to make certain changes, you got to refill the application form and get another confirmation page and send it to the AIEEE office.
14th December 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my school name which I wrote on my AIEEE application form?

i have written my email address wrong in AIEEE confirmation page. Can i put white ink and correct it?
21st December 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO CHANGE MY ONLINE FILLED DETAILS IN MY AIEEE FORM FROM OFFLINE EXAM TO ONLINE ...?PLEASE REPLY SOON
22nd December 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to change the email address in conformation page of aieee form as it is wrong so what can i do
15th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have written my school board incorrect in aieee for. can i change it during councelling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?