20th January 2018, 09:14 PM
Shreya Ohal..

Can I do Air Hostess training course after completing my 12th? Whether having a mole of cheeks will disqualify me?

I am in standard 12th now. And, I want to become an Air Hostess so, can I do the course of Air Hostess after my 12th in the month of April 2018? And, I have a birth mark on my cheeks so, will they allow me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I start Air Hostess training? Will I get success?
  2. Is arts field suitable for Air Hostess training?
  3. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  4. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  5. Do I need to be a Graduate to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess training Institute after completing class 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure for the training of an air hostess and what will be the salary after being selected?
  8. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  9. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Air Hostess training institutes which provide training after 10th?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  12. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  13. How to do training for Air Hostess post?
  14. Eligibility for Air Hostess job? How to get training for the same?
  15. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  16. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  17. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for air hostess training?
21st January 2018, 07:13 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Can I do Air Hostess training course after completing my 12th? Whether having a mole of cheeks will disqualify me?

Candidates must complete 12th standard or else graduation degree from a recognized board/University for becoming an air hostess and must be below the age of 25 years.
Good appearance with excellent communication skill's with a pleasant voice is needed and mole doesn't make's any problem. Don't worry in this regard go ahead and do the course but make sure that you meet's all the physical requirements like height.
21st January 2018, 10:15 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Can I do Air Hostess training course after completing my 12th? Whether having a mole of cheeks will disqualify me?

It's not necessary to join any institute of Air Hostess in order to make through the selection process. You have to first go through the eligibility criteria which are almost the same for all airlines barring a few other requirements. Eligibility :

- You must have passed senior secondary in any stream from a recognised board.

- Your height should not be less than 157cm.

- Your weight should not be less than 50kg and must be in proportion to the height.

- Your eyes must be 6/6 on one and 6/9 in other without glasses and free from colourblindness.

- You must have a good personality without any major scars on your body and a good command on the English language.

- You should meet dermatologist for your mark on cheeks as it may pose some hindrance on your selection as cabin crew.
21st January 2018, 02:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Different Airline companies have different policies to hire flight attendants and air hostess.

Even if you have mole on your cheek, you can apply for Air Hostess training course in training institutes.

After 12th, you can apply for Air Hostess training institutes.

Some of the popular and good training institutes for Air Hostess are:
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
  • Kingfisher Training and Aviation Services Ltd (KTA)
  • Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training
  • Skylark Institute of Travel
  • Air Hostess Academy Delhi
  • Airborne Academy
  • Inflight Air Hostess Training Institute (IAHTI), Delhi
  • Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
  • High Wings Aviation Academy

For getting admission to these institutes, you will have to pass these tests.
  • Initial Screening Test
  • Written examination
  • Group Discussion and Personal Interview
  • After passing these stages, you will become trainee for period of 2-3 months.
21st January 2018, 06:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join on the course of Air Hostess after your 12th but not in the month of April. You can join this course after the declaration of the 12th examination result.

Colleges offering Air Hostess courses are as follows:-
Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi
Jet Airways Training Academy, Mumbai
Bombay Flying Club College of Aviation
Indigo Training Centre

No, you will not be disqualified if you have a birth mark on the cheeks.
21st January 2018, 10:05 PM
MNB1234

YES, you can become Air Hostess after passing class 12th.
To become an Air Hostess, you have to professional course and training.

After Passing Classs 12th you can do diploma course in airhostess training.
Frankfinn is the best institute providing the training.

Birth marks on your cheeks is not an issue in doing the course and getting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?