20th November 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th Science from NIOS to become a Pilot?

sir, i am 12th commerce student. Can i do 12th science from nios (National institute of open schooling pune?) as i am interested in becoming a pilot. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  2. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  3. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  5. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  6. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  7. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  9. Is it possible to study MBBS in China after completing 12th NIOS?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  11. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  12. Can I get admission to study 12th Science in NIOS Board if haven't studied 11th standard?
  13. Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?
  14. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  17. How to get NIOS 12th science computer science question papers?
  18. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
20th November 2015, 08:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 12th Science from NIOS to become a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am 12th commerce student. Can i do 12th science from nios (National institute of open schooling pune?) as i am interested in becoming a pilot. Please guide me.
After completion of 12th standard from NIOS, you can do pilot course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board with above 50% marks are eligible for pilot course. English language is essential for pilot recruitment.

Your age should be below 22 years.
20th November 2015, 11:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do your 12th standard from national institute of open schooling Pune to become a pilot.

After completing your 12th you can go for National Defense Academy Exam in the order to become a Pilot. This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

DETAILS FOR EXAM::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

:: Your age must be in between 16-1/2 - 19 Years

For Army Wing of NDA you should pass class 12th of the 10+2 pattern of school Education, or equivalent.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy you should pass 12th Class with Physics and Mathematics, or equivalent.
28th March 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 12th student from kolkata and from commerce stream and want to become a pilot can i do it from NIOS.
26th April 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th pcm in NIOS( national institute of open) I am eligible for jet airways cadet pilot program
24th May 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can become a pilot with NIOS you have to give physics and mathe exam Ian also a student pilot iam
Also give exam with nios
26th October 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

can I became a pilot with completing 12th standard with PCB?
3rd July 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

If i have taken arts so where i will give exam of nios and form
5th July 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th science from NIOS to become a pilot
8th August 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can l become a pilot at 26 with NOIS?
28th September 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I've been pg ( from commerce background ) but want to become a pilot. Please help me with the procedure ?
7th October 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hello can i apply for indian air force for pilot my age is 24 and my qualification is 12th PCM open board
10th January 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th PCB student and want to be a pilot but i will need maths as a subject what do i do since i dont hve it as a subject instead i took fishries. i was late to get a clear image of what i want from life.
please guide me
27th July 2021, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I m commerce student after 12th can I only give physics and maths exam from nios for pilot course??
28th February 2022, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I was studying in class 11 science(pcm) i got dropped and i am giving class 12 exam from nios i want to know that will i be able to get commercial pilot course and one more question can i become pilot without giving nda exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?