20th July 2013, 08:24 PM
Ahadwaheed

How to take admission in merchant navy with 51%? I have passed inter pre engineering with 51%

Sir i passed Inter Pre Engineering with 51 %
and Now i am Doing BS(Hons) in Mathematics From Karachi University
is it possible for me to get admission in Merchant Navy with 51 % of Intermediate
please reply...........i need ur help...........or which is best.. for me?? can i get admission in Merchant Navy after Grduation??? How???

14th April 2014, 03:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission in merchant navy with 51%? I have passed inter pre engineering with 51%

Merchant Navy is a great career option after 12th, it is perfect for those who love travelling, adventure, interested in seeing new places and meeting new people. You need to score minimum 60 per cent in class 12. There are many courses to opt from in context to Merchant Navy. Spanning from 3 years B.Sc. in Nautical Science. Candidates need to be 10+2 with minimum 60 per cent and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Age limit should be between 17 to 25 years. There is also 2 years Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nautical Science. Candidates should be 10+2 PCM and age limit for the course is 25 years. The one year Diploma course in Nautical Science require candidates who have passed class 12 with minimum 55 per cent and with Physics, chemistry and maths. There are 4 months Deck Cadet Course and 4 years Degree course in Marine Engineering. In both courses, candidates have to be class 12 pass and age limit is 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?