12th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I join to study B.Arch course being a Diploma Civil Engineer? Course duration of B.Arch for Diploma holder?

Sir,
I am already completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering with 68%. I have very interested to join B.Arch course. But I don't know how to join this course. Can I eligible to join this course? How much year this course have after Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  2. How can I join to study B.Arch course being a Diploma Civil Engineer? Course duration of B.Arch for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  3. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  5. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  7. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  8. How to join defence as a civil engineer after passing diploma in civil?
  9. Where to study B.Tech between USA and India being a Civil Engineer diploma holder? Duration B.Tech in USA?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  11. Diploma engineer can join LLB course? What will be duration of the course for a Diploma holder?
  12. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  14. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  15. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  17. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  18. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
1st October 2015, 12:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join to study B.Arch course being a Diploma Civil Engineer? Course duration of B.Arch for Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am already completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering with 68%. I have very interested to join B.Arch course. But I don't know how to join this course. Can I eligible to join this course? How much year this course have after Diploma?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Arch after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Those applicants who have completed their Diploma in Arch or Civil Engineering are eligible to apply. So, being the Diploma Civil Engineering holder, you are eligible to apply for B.Arch course. However, you must appear and qualify in the LEET entrance exam in order to get direct admission to B.Arch 2nd year. The duration of the B,Arch course is minimum Four years and Maximum give years based on the university.

Ambala College Of Engineering & Applied Research
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Affiliated to: Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
Entrance: LEET | Fees: 30750 - 67730

Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Affiliated to: Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
Entrance: CET, LEET, MET-PAMCET , NATA | Fees: 35200 - 90000

Guru Ram Dass Institute of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Entrance: CET, LEET | Fees: 45713

Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Institute of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh
Entrance: CET, LEET | Fees: 60000 - 81000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?