14th June 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed regular course while serving in Army?

Can I do B.Ed regular course while serving in Army? or I am not eligible? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Thank you!

15th June 2017, 11:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed regular course while serving in Army?

It is not possible for any candidate to pursue Bachelor of Education in regular mode while serving in Army. You can pursue Bachelor of Education in distance mode while serving in Army.

The eligibility criteria for correspondence Bachelor of Education is that you must have 50% marks in bachelor's degree. Some of the institutes which offer distance Bachelor of Education course are:

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>>Sikkim Manipal University etc.

15th June 2017, 11:57 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Regular course means that a course in which classes are held at day to day basis and students attend these classes. You are serving in Army then how can you attend in regular course.

2. Serving Army candidates can get admission in distance mode of Bachelor of Education. For admission in distance mode of Bachelor of Education, you should have 50% marks in graduation. IGNOU is the best place from where you can pursue distance B.Ed.

15th June 2017, 04:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course in regular while serving in Indian Army.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is two year duration course minimum required qualification to pursue course is bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50%.

To get admission in most of the institutes candidates have to appear and qualify in examination.

15th June 2017, 08:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education is a training course for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools at primary and secondary level of education. All graduates in any discipline with 50% marks in bachelor's degree can apply for this course.

It can be either done in regular mode or in distance mode. While serving in Indian Army, it is not possible and feasible for any candidate to pursue Bachelor of Education course in regular mode. You must pursue if interested in correspondence mode.

15th June 2017, 09:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you are eligible to pursue B.Ed but not eligible for regular course. As because you are a job holder then how could you appear in class as well as on your duty. So you can pursue from Distance mode. Distance course degree are non-attending and it is also valid all over India as well as in abroad.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-

Candidate must be a bachelor degree holder.

Candidate must have attained at least 45%-50% aggregate in graduation.

There is no age limit.

Candidate must have to qualify entrance exam for admission in any good college.

15th June 2017, 09:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can not pursue Bachelor of Education in regular mode while serving in Indian Army but it can be done in correspondence mode.

The requirement for Bachelor of Education course is:

*Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

*Percentage of marks in graduation should be at least 50%. It is relaxed by 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.

You can do it from Indira Gandhi National Open University in distance mode.

15th June 2017, 10:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can not do regular course of Bachelor of Education while serving in Army.

Regular course means attending class of bachelor's degree in any university or college. It is not possible for Serving person of Indian Army.

You can pursue Bachelor of Education in distance mode without any doubt. You can take admission in any DEC approved college if you have 50% marks or more in bachelor's degree.

11th June 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can. Only one condition you have posting in particular city from where you want to do b ed. 2 you should attaind the class after doing daily after noon or night duty . No problem

11th July 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I am serving with indian army, these years i am posted in Jammu and Kashmir. Can i do B. Ed from this state while serving in army..????

2nd August 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

During the year 1997-99 the Kanpur University given weitage marks for serving defence personnel in BEd enterence exam based on recommendation of their CO/OC unit on The application and many personnel do the BEd taking this opportunity. Have these opportunities is still facilitated by Kanpur University. Please elucidate.

31st August 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in army medical corps. And i desire to pursue B.ed. There is any institute who provide B.ed degree without experience certificate.
I meant without EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE

28th January 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Thank you all sir who has given their valuable answer

8th February 2019, 07:50 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Dear Sir/Madam B.ed (bachelor of education)is a training program course for the candidate who have the strong desire to become teacher in school.
by virtue of this course a candidate can inculcate teaching habit and patterns of teaching which is possible for only regular mode of teaching.
Now coming to the point since you are in Indian Army and can attend the class regularly that,s why you can't do B.Ed course in regular mode.
If you want to do B.Ed then you can do this in distance education mode by IGNOU university which provides better opportunity for such candidates.

16th March 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir , for army personnel for B.Ed is it not necessary to having experience certificate for B.Ed in distance mode

10th May 2019, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B. Ed regular course through Kashmir university as I am serving soldiers?

29th May 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian army can I do regular Bed at posting area permission also get my CO

3rd July 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join indian defence through B. Ed course for female and someone can help me please?

6th September 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

How much years should be in indian army for b.ed

3rd February 2020, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can I do b.ed course while I am serving in army, if my commander is giving me permission to join regular classes of b.ed, & my college distance from my posted location is six kilometres, & i can attend regular classes, then that b.ed course is valid or not.

20th March 2020, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can I do b.ed course while I am serving in army, if my commander is giving me permission to join regular classes of b.ed, & my college distance from my posted location is six kilometres, & i can attend regular classes, then that b.ed course is valid or not.
Respected sir. Mail me on [email protected] . I can tell you about this. Regards

5th April 2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can i do distance bed from ignou, servings in indian navy as a instructor

18th June 2020, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

My email address is [email protected] pls give suitable ans

22nd October 2020, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.ed regular while serving in dak department.

31st December 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, actually i am serving in Indian Air force, and currently posted at Delhi, can i do BeD regular during posted at Delhi.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?