27th April 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA without having Maths in 12th?

Can I do BCA without having Maths in 12th? If yes den which college should I choose?

2nd May 2014, 11:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do BCA without having Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do BCA without having Maths in 12th? If yes den which college should I choose?
Without study mathematics subject you're ineligible to apply for BCA course. Mathematics subject is mandatory in order to apply for BCA course. CA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application . It is an bachelor degree. The duration of the course is for three years which is divided into six semester. The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 with 50% marks. from a recognized university and the should be studied mathematics subject in 12th standard. BCA reputed institutions are conduct their own entrance examination for candidate, It's mandatory for the candidate to be qualified in order to get admission for BCA course. So, as per your educational qualification you're not eligible for BCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?