27th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IP after scoring 52% in PCM?

i am exepting 52%in pcm and overall i m exepting 65%did i m eligible for ip

2nd May 2014, 11:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for IP after scoring 52% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am exepting 52%in pcm and overall i m exepting 65%did i m eligible for ip
I guess that you're asking about IPS entrance examination. 12th standard is not enough qualification to apply for IPS entrance examination. You need to complete Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university in order to apply for IPS entrance examination. IPS stands for ( Indian Police Service ) . it is an Civil Service Examination which is conducted by ( Union Public Service Commission ) for every once in a year. The Selection Procedure for IPS Examination may divided into three stages, Preliminary Examination ( Civil Service Aptitude Test ), Main Examination and Interview. To apply for this Examination you need to complete graduation from recognized University . Age of the candidates for the above mentioned posts should be between 21 to 30 years years and Relaxation will be given for SC/ST for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 years. So, we suggest you to complete graduation course in order to apply for IPS entrance examination.

Physical Standards for IPS Examination :-
  • Height :- Your height should be 165 cm .
  • Chest :- Your chest should be Minimum 84 cm and Expansion 5 cm.
  • Eye sight :- Your eyesight should be 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision and 6/12 or 6/9 for worst Eyesight .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?