23rd May 2013, 02:29 PM
jaggin

Can I do business in Automobiles after doing BBA?

can i do business in automobiles after doing bba?....please tell me if that can be done

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Mechanical engineering in the coming years?
  2. What is BBA and which are the government jobs available after doing BBA?
  3. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  4. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
  5. Can I study Mtech in different branch than Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to become a Police Sub Inspector after doing bachelor in business administration(BBA)
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  9. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  10. Subjects included in BBA course and other details? Type of jobs available and salary package?
  11. Does TATA motor hire electronics and communication engineers?
  12. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology?
  13. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  14. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts? -- [New]
  16. What should I do after completion of 3rd year B.Com having interest in Automobiles?
  17. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  18. How to start my own Business after completing BBA & MBA?
10th November 2017, 11:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do business in Automobiles after doing BBA?

Yes, you can do business in Automobiles after completion of Bachelor of Business Administration. For being a successful businessman, you should have following qualities:

You must have spirit of Entrepreneur
You should be open minded and self motivated.
You are expected to have firm determination and strong confidence.
You should have leadership quality.

With above mentioned qualities, you can be a successful businessman.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?