12th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Princess1995

Can I get Civil Engineering after passing 12th with Computer Science?

Can i get civil engineering after passing 12th side with computer science ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Civil Engineering after passing 12th with Computer Science?
  2. Which course will be better for me between Civil and Computer Science after scoring 96% in 12th if I want to answer GMAT exam later?
  3. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Civil Engineering after completion of 12th class with Computer Science?
  5. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue civil engineering? I have passed 12th science
  7. Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%
  8. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  9. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  10. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  11. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  12. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  13. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  14. Can I pursue my career computer engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  15. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  16. What are better options for me after scoring 8.8 CGPA in class 10th and 50% in class 12th
  17. How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science
  18. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
18th December 2011, 11:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Civil Engineering after passing 12th with Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess1995 View Post
Can i get civil engineering after passing 12th side with computer science ?
HI,
Yes, you can do civil engineering after passing 12th with physics, Chemistry and Maths.

For addimission in top college you have to qualify the exam like A.I.E.E.E,
I.I.T-J.E.E, State-C.E.T etc.

Some top college offering this course are:-
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Delhi College of Engineering
Manipal University
S.R.M University

GOOD LUCK!
16th January 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Civil Engineering after passing 12th with Computer Science?

can i do civil engineering after 12with c with low marks
7th June 2013, 09:41 AM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can get the admission in civil engineering after done your 10+2 with computer science.
For this,you have to give the exam of AIEEE, IIT-JEE etc.
If you qualify one of these,then you can get the admission in government college after counciling.
You can get the admission in private colleges also.
Best of luck
7th June 2013, 02:00 PM
itman

Hi,

Basic requirmenets for Civil Engineering are PCM at 12th standard.
================================================== =
Eligibility for Admission
Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary (HS) / Pre University (PUC) / 'A' Level (with 12 years of schooling) or its equivalent with English as one of the languages. Shall have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following : Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics, Information Science. AIT admits students as per prevailing rules and regulations of VTU.
================================================== =======
for more info see - http://acharya.ac.in/civil-engineeri...bangalore.html

Hope this helps you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?