6th February 2016, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for CBSE as private student after passing from RBSE with 66%?

Hey!

I am facing a grave problem. I did my 12th from RBSE and got 66%. I have appeared from Kota. Now, I shifted back to Guwahati, my hometown. Now i want to know if i am eligible to appear for CBSE as private student? Please help me out ASAP.

Regards!
Siddhartha

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  2. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  3. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  4. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  5. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  8. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  9. Can I register in CBSE as a fresher if appeared in 12th RBSE?
  10. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  12. Is it possible to change from RBSE to CBSE in 10th class?
  13. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  14. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Physics for 12th RBSE and CBSE Board exams
  15. List of scholarships available for 10th RBSE candidate?
  16. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?
  17. Chances to study in IIT for RBSE Hindi medium student?
  18. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
8th February 2016, 11:15 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i appear for CBSE as private student after passing from RBSE with 66%?

You just cannot appear for board examinations a a private candidate and that too being in other board before. I am sorry to say that you can just take admission in the previous class, i.e. 11th, and can pursue your course from there on, but you cannot appear for boards as a private candidate.
15th February 2016, 01:46 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can i appear for CBSE as private student after passing from RBSE with 66%?

You will not be able to appear in CBSE board exam as you are not registered as a student under the Board. So the question of giving exam doesn't arise at all. If you wish to appear for CBSE Board exam, you would have to lose one year, take admission and then sit for the exam. In that case you would have to provide migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?