8th April 2012, 07:14 PM
anubhavm

Can I do Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering after completion of 10th Class? Is it equivalent to Engineering after completion of 12th Class?

can i do electronics and telecommunication engineering after 10th?
if yes is it equivalent to engineering after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  2. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  4. Can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in electrical with 59% marks
  5. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  7. Which is the best Engineering stream to choose after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  9. Admission process of Diploma in Mechanical for working professional?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering after completion of 10th class?
  15. Can I join Aerospace Engineering after completion of my 12th class
  16. Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?
  17. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  18. When to prepare for IIT-JEE either after completion of 10th class or after completion of 12th class?
11th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering after completion of 10th Class? Is it equivalent to Engineering after completion of 12th Class?

I wanna known about dsk exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?