8th August 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Journalism after electrical engineering? What is the salary?

now am learning electrical engineering, can i do journalism/ news anchor,what will be salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  2. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  3. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  5. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  6. After joining IES how much salary can I receive
  7. What is the salary one can get after passing electrical engineering?
  8. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  9. Which are the government companies offering salary upto 50,000 per month in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. Should I go for Law or Engineering? Is the career in Law and Journalism unstable?
  11. What is the scope in ISRO for electrical engineering with B.E? What is the starting salary?
  12. List of top 5 colleges of BSc in Pune?
  13. What are the best fields in engineering? I am interested in electrical and electronics engineering
  14. What is the salary range of government job in electrical engineering after doing B.Tech?
  15. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  16. How is Journalism as PG course? -- [New]
  17. What should I choose as my career option between aerospace engineering and journalism?
  18. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
30th June 2015, 05:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Journalism after electrical engineering? What is the salary?

The candidate who wishes to make carrier in journalism has to opt for Bachelor's degree or Post Graduate degree in journalism/mass communication .

The procedure to become a journalist are following:-

- The candidate must be 12th pass in any stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board to get admission for Bachelor degree in journalism .

- The candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in journalism to get admission for Post graduate degree courses .

-The candidate must have good communication skills and linguistic skills and writing skills and listening skills.

-The Entrance exam of various journalism institutes usually held in the month from May - July every year consists of a written test followed by Group discussions and Interview.

-The candidate should have good command over current affairs.

The minimum salary as per government directive has to be Rs. 5500 to Rs. 9000 for reporters and senior reporters, Rs. 5000 to Rs. 10,500 for the chief reporters and sub-editors, and Rs. 7500 to 12000 for editors.However,it varies from one company to another .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?