16th September 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary one can get after passing electrical engineering?

What is the salary get after make electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  3. After joining IES how much salary can I receive
  4. Can I do Journalism after electrical engineering? What is the salary?
  5. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  6. Which are the government companies offering salary upto 50,000 per month in B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. What is the scope in ISRO for electrical engineering with B.E? What is the starting salary?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  9. How to be an IPS officer after passing B.Tech electrical engineering
  10. What are the best fields in engineering? I am interested in electrical and electronics engineering
  11. What is the salary range of government job in electrical engineering after doing B.Tech?
  12. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  13. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  14. Can I do electrical engineering after passing 12th with 69%
  15. Can I do electrical engineering after passing 12th with 69% in Arts
  16. How to get admission in diploma electrical engineering after passing 10th -- [New]
  17. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  18. How to join in Ships with good salary having completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
6th August 2013, 01:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary one can get after passing electrical engineering?

Salary packages vary with job profile. Pay scale for Graduate Engineer Trainee in PSU falls with in the range of Rs.16,400 –40,500/- per month. Salary package also varies with candidate’s work experience. Those with at least 6-7 years work experience can join firms like SPMCIL as “Deputy Manager’ and can earn salary up to Rs.50,500/- per month. Entry level salary for Programmer jobs ranges between Rs.10,000/- to Rs. 20, 000/- per month. After gaining adequate work experience, skilled professionals can earn up to Rs.75,000/- per month.
6th August 2013, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary one can get after passing electrical engineering?

Salary packages vary with job profile. Pay scale for Graduate Engineer Trainee in PSU falls with in the range of Rs.16,400 –40,500/- per month. Salary package also varies with candidate’s work experience. Those with at least 6-7 years work experience can join firms like SPMCIL as “Deputy Manager’ and can earn salary up to Rs.50,500/- per month. Entry level salary for Programmer jobs ranges between Rs.10,000/- to Rs. 20, 000/- per month. After gaining adequate work experience, skilled professionals can earn up to Rs.75,000/- per month.
8th August 2013, 04:30 PM
srikanth2207

If you get job in electrical engineering in government fields you can get minimum salary above 30,000 per month.If you get job in private companies you get salary between 50,000-1,00,000 per month.If you are studying in popular universities you will get above 12 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?