19th November 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I do Tourism Management after completing 12th std with commerce stream? List of best institutes available near Delhi?

I am studying 12 commerce and want to go with turism manegement .
Please tell me after 12 which institute is best near delhi mathura highway and
what suppose to do to get admission there.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  2. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  3. Can I do Hotel management after passing 12th Commerce?
  4. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  6. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  7. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  8. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  9. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  10. Colleges for master in tourism management in Delhi
  11. How much marks are needed to get admission in BCA college of Pune?
  12. Can I become an IPS officer if I have passed my 12th from commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  14. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application?
  15. In which stream should I do 11th and 12th for doing Air Hostess course? Colleges or institutes which are best for training? -- [New]
  16. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  17. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  18. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
22nd August 2013, 12:12 AM
kkranthi713
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I do Tourism Management after completing 12th std with commerce stream? List of best institutes available near Delhi?

Eligibility Criteria for Travel and Tourism Courses :

The eligibility criteria of each course Undergraduate Level:

Age must be between 17 to 20 years of age

Educational Qualification : Must complete the 10 + 2 board examination.

List of institutes in Delhi offering Travel & Tourism Management course after 12th class:

1)Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management
New Delhi, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Kurukshetra University

2)Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Amity university
Noida, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Amity University

3)Noida International University, School of Hospitality, Tourism & Aviation Management
Gautam Buddh Nagar, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Noida International University

4)RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management Institute
New Delhi, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Switzerland
21st December 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Tourism Management after completing 12th std with commerce stream? List of best institutes available near Delhi?

Dear sir,
i m the student of 12th commerce from up board. I wana do travel and tourism course after my 12th. I have not any knowladge about this. I am very poor, but tourist guide banna mera dreame h, mai mare ja raha hun is industry me jane k liye. Plz sir help me. Plz plz plz
26th February 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i do tourism management right after my 12th in saudi arabia??
15th May 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I just want to know the name of the some good colleges which offers such courses in Maharashtra?
15th May 2014, 07:52 PM
AnkitNikam

Sir, I just want to know the good colleges in Mahashtra for such type of courses
19th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir..!! M student of commerce and i want to be in tourism line.. So what is the exact eligibility and process to get it..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?