19th August 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How may I do LLb? How may I do PG in Law through correspondence? I've completed M.Com from DU and presently a C.S trainee

i have completed m.com from du this year and presently a c.s trainee .i want to do llb although i tried in du this year but could not get through.i want to know ,shall i reappear next year for d.u degree or shall i do from chuodhary charan singh university or some other university providing postgraduate degree in law through distance learning and with this can i do diploma courses offered by reputed colleges or some short duration certificate courses from indian law institute..please reply soon..
regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do LLB post graduate degree from Choudhary Charan Singh University? I have completed M.Com from DU and presently a CS trainee
  2. Can I do post graduation in Law being CS Trainee with M.com degree holder?
  3. How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?
  4. How to get admission in PG law through IGNOU? I have completed M.Com, LLB
  5. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  6. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  7. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  8. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  9. Am I eligible to study correspondence LLB being a B.E. graduate?
  10. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife? -- [New]
  11. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  13. List of some correspondence colleges in Mumbai region? Should I go for 3 years LLB or some other law degree
  14. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  16. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  17. How to join LLB correspondence after passing PG in Agriculture?
  18. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?

6th July 2017, 05:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do LLb? How may I do PG in Law through correspondence? I've completed M.Com from DU and presently a C.S trainee

Yes, you can do LLB course after your masters because any graduation/ postgraduate candidates are eligible to study LLB course. There are 2 type of courses in LLB 3 years and 5 years course.
You need to join in 3 years course. The eligibility required to study the 3 years course is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation/ post graduation level degree with minimum 40% from any recognised university.
- The age limit is 30-45 years.
- You can apply, attend and qualify in the entrance exams to get into any university. There are few entrance exams conducted by universities like CLAT, LAWCET etc.

You cannot do distance education or correspondence education for LLB.
The admission process varies from university to university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?