23rd July 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.A. (Economics)?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  2. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  4. How can i get admission in MA (Economics) as a private candidate? What's the required procedure?
  5. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  8. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?
  10. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  11. Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?
  12. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  13. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  14. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  15. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  16. Admission procedure for masters in Economics, scope and top colleges for the same?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  18. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course? I am M.A Economics from Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand
24th July 2015, 01:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.A. (Economics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

> The admission procedure for M.A in Economics is same as like that of other Master degree courses. Applicants who are interested to apply for M.A in Economics course, must have a graduate degree with 50% of marks from a recognized university. Apart from this, an entrance exam will be carried out by the respective university for M.A in Economics admission process. Those applicants who obtained good marks in entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission.

Normally, the application form for the Master degree entrance exam can be obtained by two methods, through Online or Offline mode.
(i) Offline Mode- Applicants can get the application form from the concerned university counter office. (ii) Online Mode- Applicants can download the application form from the official website of the concerned university or Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?