26th May 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB as a private candidate at GNDU? Is entrance exam compulsory for 3 year LLB?

I have done B.A. regular from gndu. Can i do LLB as a private candidate at gndu? What is the procedure of it? Entrance exam is compulsory for llb 3 years course after b.a or not If its compulsory, so can i apply now for entrance exam or not? What is the last date for applying?

30th July 2022, 09:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB as a private candidate at GNDU? Is entrance exam compulsory for 3 year LLB?

GNDU refers Guru Nanak Dev University and for detailed admission criteria and admission procedure regarding LLB admissions in the same university you can refer to the link http://punjablawadmissions.gndu.ac.in/

Further, one thing I would like to mention here that you cannot pursue LLB or any degree courses in Law in distance mode i.e; as a private college from any BCI (Bar Council of India) recognized university as BCI does not approves any university to offer degree in law in distance mode and neither does it allow any such degree holder to practice law as a career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?