13th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do Training for B.A.LLB 3rd year candidate?

Hello,
After practicing LAW in undergraduate level, I have to undergo in any training module? Is training necessary? I am studying B.A.LLB in 3rd year. I want to know that training is compulsory for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  2. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  3. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  4. What should I do if my industrial training applications got rejected?
  5. How to get Training in BELL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. Opportunities for Internship or Training for B.Tech Biotechnology 3rd year candidate?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  8. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  9. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  10. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  11. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  12. How may I enroll myself for D.Pharma course? I have completed my graduation with commerce stream
  13. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  14. What should I do while in 3rd year, Training or some course? Which course should I do or from where to do my training?
  15. Institutions where I can do training during summer holidays of 3rd year Biotechnology?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
  17. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?