30th June 2013, 12:49 PM
NIVEA VARGHESE

Can I do M.tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering

Can i do m.tech in mechatronics after completing my b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68% -- [New]
  5. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  6. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do M.tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  11. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  15. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  16. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  17. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  18. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
30th September 2016, 06:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. The admission to this course is given on basis of GATE scorecard. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year. GATE is an online computer based test which consists of 65 questions of 100 marks with negative marks for wrong answers.

The eligibility criteria for Master of Technology in Mechatronics:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute in any of following disciplines of engineering like:

1. Electrical engineering.

2. Electronics engineering.

3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

4. Mechanical engineering.

5. Electronics and Communication engineering etc.

After your bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, you can apply for GATE exam to get admission in M.Tech in Mechatronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?