1st January 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in English after completing graduation in general course in Kolkata

can i do masters in english after completing graduation in general course in kolkata?

Related Questions:
30th April 2018, 05:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in English after completing graduation in general course in Kolkata

No, you are not eligible to pursue master degree in English. The duration of course is two year.

The eligibility to get admission in master degree in English is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in English from a recognised university.

The admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test. For appearing in entrance test there is also minimum required of 50% in bachelor degree for some of the institutes.
30th April 2018, 05:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in English after completing graduation in general course in Kolkata

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in master degree in English is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in English.

To get admission in reputed institutes it is mandatory to have minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to get admission if you have not passed bachelor degree in English.
30th April 2018, 07:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to pursue master degree in English is that :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have done bachelor degree in English.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% to appear for examination to get admission in course.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination to get admission in the course as per your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?