2nd August 2011, 05:31 AM
Smitha Setty

Can I do MBA after a big gap of almost 4 years in graduation? I have been working for a BPO in the mean time

I have completed BCA in after that i was working in a BPO for 17months. Then i got married & was not able to do anything till now. Now i am planning to do mba or any certification course like oracle. Please suggest me which is good & where i can do this, do i need to prepare for anything before doing this. I will be waitng for any suggestions. Thank you..

12th August 2015, 01:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after a big gap of almost 4 years in graduation? I have been working for a BPO in the mean time

It is really impressive that even though you have so many responsibilities and you have started a new family, you want to continue your education further up. MBA is a good choice. You must be wanting to do a course which will offer you better jobs than your current one. Therefore a certificate course in any subject is not that much applicable. The better choice would be to go for a regular MBA course. Let me tell you MBA has no age limit. You can join this course at any point of your life. You must have a graduation degree to be able to apply for this course. You must have more than 50% in your graduation aggregate. Other than this there is no restriction to apply for MBA. You will have to apply for any entrance examination applicable for MBA. Such entrance examinations are CAT, MAT, XAT, OPENMAT etc. Once you clear the admission test, you can apply for MBA. There are a lot of institutes like IIMs, XLRI, JBIMS etc. who offer MBA. But you would require CAT or MAT coaching before you apply in these colleges. Unless you clear MBA entrance examination, no good college will admit you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?