3rd November 2017, 01:41 AM
sachinites

Am I eligible for the post of scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Tech with 62 percentage?

My Btech percentage is 62 and MTECH CGPI is 8. Am I still not eligible at ISRO for the post of scientists? I belong to SC category. Can you please guide me with the information on this? What should be the next steps? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

4th November 2017, 07:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Tech with 62 percentage?

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.

Eligibility criteria for ISRO Scientist entrance exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university. Minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for exam.

2. Age limit is 21-30 years.

Stages of selection:

Written Test.

Group Discussion.

Personnel Interview.
5th November 2017, 10:48 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Tech with 62 percentage?

No, you are not eligible for scientist post in ISRO because of your percentage in B.Tech. The full details about eligibility are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree or equivalent degree with 65% from any recognised university.
- There is no percentage relaxation for reserved candidates.
- The age limit should be less than 35 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

So, your graduation percentage is 62% you are not eligible for becoming scientist in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?