29th August 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in Automobile while in IT 3rd year?

im an IT student...im in 3rd yr....n i want to know that cn i do ms in automobile....n will i hv nice future ..if i doit...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS in Automobile while in IT 3rd year?
  2. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  3. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  4. How to get Job in Automobile Company being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  6. Career after Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  8. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  9. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  10. How to do internship in Automobile company after studying B.E 3rd year? My aggregate is 87%
  11. Guidance to join Automobile Engineering?
  12. Private job being in 3rd year of diploma in Automobile sector? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How can I continue my study from 3rd semester after completing 3 year diploma in automobile?
  16. Internship in automobile companies in Chennai being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student?
  17. How can I get admission in government IIT college? I am a 3rd year diploma automobile engineer student
  18. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
29th August 2011, 01:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in Automobile while in IT 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im an IT student...im in 3rd yr....n i want to know that cn i do ms in automobile....n will i hv nice future ..if i doit...
dear friend,

After completion of your B-TECH in IT department .you are not eligible for MS in automobile.

Because IT departments are not applicable for Automobile department.

You can try for MS in your own departments.

All the best
29th August 2011, 12:59 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes you can do this but your educational track will be changed.

Thanks!!
4th September 2011, 09:00 PM
goutam1222

Yes of course you are eligible to do MS in Automobile. but the question is are you aware of the subjects and the studies related with automobiles?
if yes and if you are already completed the overall syllabus of automobile engineering(B.Tech level). then go and try for doing MS in automobile.
But options for doing MS in automobile is very much limited.
7th September 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

can i give ms in 3rd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?