2nd June 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i do my MBBS after completing diploma in Biology?

can i do my mbbs after completing deploma in biology.....please tell me if i can do it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing diploma in Biology?
  2. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  3. How to go to MBBS after completing B.Tech?
  4. Can I do MBBS after completing MLT with Biology in 12th?
  5. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  6. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  7. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  9. How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation
  10. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  11. In which medical college can I get admission after getting 705 rank in WBJEE medical?
  12. Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS
  13. Any can I get any degree or diploma in any other country like Australia or Canada after completing MBBS?
  14. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course? -- [New]
  15. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  16. What are the other fields in Biology than MBBS? What is the future of Biotechnology?
  17. Can I go for MBBS after failing in Biology?
  18. Can I still go for MBBS after failing in Biology?
16th October 2015, 12:45 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do my MBBS after completing diploma in Biology?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. You can not do MBBS course after completion of diploma in biology.

The eligibility criteria for the MBBS is candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks.

Entrance exams are AIPMT, AIIMS etc.
16th October 2015, 01:44 PM
H Rimmy

You can apply for the MBBS course if you have done 12th in Physics,Chemistry & Biology.

But you are telling that you have done diploma in Biology so you are not eligible for the MBBS course.To getting admission in MBBS course to have to appear AIPMT exam after completion of 12th standard.
16th October 2015, 02:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
Acronym of MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. After doing diploma in Biology you are not eligible for MBBS. If you are interested in MBBS then you have to pass intermediate with science stream which includes physics, chemistry and Biology then only you are eligible for this and you have to see here that maths is not included in this. The candidate will be eligible only after +2 with atleast 50% of marks with any of the recognized university or college. For this First you have to write entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS and many more.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?