25th April 2011, 08:37 PM
kaviyha abirami

Can I do PG in IIT after doing English Literature in Ethiraj with 63.5%? How should I proceed?

Hi,i am abirami from neyveli...i am doing my english literature in Ethiraj.. I would like to do my PG in IIT ..I have an agg of 63.5%..can i do my PG in IIT..if so how am i to apply for it,,,or how should i proceeed towards it?pl help me to get me clear....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature in Ethiraj with 60%?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  3. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  4. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  5. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  6. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  7. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  8. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  9. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  10. Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature with 60%?
  11. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  12. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  15. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%? -- [New]
  16. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  17. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  18. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2011, 12:44 AM
mandiv

Default Re: Can I do PG in IIT after doing English Literature in Ethiraj with 63.5%? How should I proceed?

hello
dear in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY the eligibility criteria is differnt for different courses
so i would be able to answer you most apt if you tell me the course you want to take admission in....
well generally it provides all the courses in science....
so in your next post please mention the course also...
all the best
20th April 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PG in IIT after doing English Literature in Ethiraj with 63.5%? How should I proceed?

I WOULD LIKE TO DO PG IN ENGLISH LITERATURE..WHAT SHOULD I DO?
23rd June 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have already finished ma in english from gauhati university.can i do ma in english in jnu or other university?
30th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I am a B.E graduate.. But my passion has always been studying English Lit.. Am i eligible to do P.G in English Lit..? If yes, wots the best univ dat offers Eng in India ?
14th February 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hiii..i am vibha... i completed B.A english literature.......can i do M.A english literature in any IIT????
14th February 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hi......iam manorama....i completed B.A english literature.can i do M.A english literature in any IIT?
13th June 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi people.

Im from Mumbai, and I want to do English Literature after 12.

Can anyone tell me the details of doing it through IIT. I need your help!
10th November 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for studying ma english literature in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?