30th April 2017, 11:43 PM
Shalleyjain

Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university?

Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university? What is the minimum criteria followed? Who can give me the complete details on this? Can someone please answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. If I score 85% marks in graduation, will I be eligible for IAS exam?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?
  4. What is the procedure followed to become an IAS Officer after completion of graduation course?
  5. What is the eligibility for IAS/IPS?
  6. Am I eligible for IAS Exam after the completion of Degree in Open University?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after completion of B.A Vocational and also graduation in marketing and management of Insurance?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for BTC course after completion of graduation from open university?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IPS officer exam after completion of graduation from open board?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IAS and IPS exam with 59.96 percentage marks in B.E graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for applying IAS after completion of graduation in one year?
  12. Am I eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open university after attending the eligible test long back?
  13. IAS after graduation from Open University? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether Open University graduates are eligible for civil service examination or not?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for IPS Exam after completion of Graduation from KSOU?
  16. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  17. IAS after graduation from Open University?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after B.A vocational graduation?
4th May 2017, 02:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination after completion of graduation from a recognised open university.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages ( Preliminary, Mains and Interview ) and candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

To get details about syllabus and any other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
5th May 2017, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalleyjain View Post
Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university? What is the minimum criteria followed? Who can give me the complete details on this? Can someone please answer me soon as possible. Thanks!
If your University is approved by UGC then you are eligible for IAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?