23rd June 2016, 02:09 AM
afreen merchant

Can I do T.Y.B.A if completed 12th about 3 years ago?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 12th from Arts 3 years ago but due to financial crises I left my studies. Please help me, can I do T.Y.B.A directly? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do T.Y.B.A if completed 12th about 3 years ago?
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  3. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  6. Career options after securing 38% in third year of B.A. Economics?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Tech having completed 12th around 7 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if completed 12th CBSE with 87% around 2 years ago?
  9. How to get a job in government school? I have completed TYBA from Mumbai University
  10. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  11. Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  13. Where can I apply to study B.Sc(Zoology) having completed 12th around 12 years ago being a 28 years old candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to do Graduation if completed 12th around 29 years ago?
  15. Can I do Graduation in 4 to 5 months having completed 12th around 17 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?
  18. TYBA History question papers with solutions?
23rd June 2016, 10:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do T.Y.B.A if completed 12th about 3 years ago?

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a three-year undergraduate course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have passed 12th standard in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A course.

Admissions in B.A course in most of the colleges are offered on basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective College/ University. So, you can't pursue B.A course third year directly after completion of your 12th standard in Arts stream from a Government recognised board 3 years ago.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed 12th standard 3 years ago and you were not able to pursue your higher studies because of financial crisis, but none of the Colleges/ Universities does not offer direct admission to 3rd year of B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?