10th September 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th in Commerce about 18 years ago. Now I want to go for B.Sc course from Open University. Is it possible for me to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  5. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  7. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  8. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  11. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  15. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  16. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  17. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
9th October 2015, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?

There is open university option available for you if you want to pursue graduation now. IGNOU is one of the top distance education university and it offers graduation for candidates who want to study from their own convenience.

Getting admission in regular course will be difficult now for you due to age limit criteria and also most of the regular colleges don't give admission to gap candidates. Therefore , apply for distance mode graduation in a recognized open university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?