17th September 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?

Sir,
I have scored 58% in 10th and 59% in 12th both from BSEB Board. I want to do B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. But I have completed my 12th about 10 years ago and I am working in Abroad. I want to quit my job but with this percentages and after a long gap I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  3. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  5. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  8. Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has completed B.E. 2 years ago?
  9. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  11. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  12. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  13. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  14. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  15. How can I study MS in Abroad if completed B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience being a 28 years old female orphan?
  16. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  17. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  18. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
20th September 2015, 03:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Tech course even if you have 10 years gap after completion of your 12th standard. But, it is difficult for you to get admission in B.Tech course through entrance examination counselling process because, there will be maximum age limit and some other restrictions to appear in entrance examination. So, I suggest you to try to get admission through Management quota seats by contacting respective college management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?