8th September 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th 10 years ago. Now I want to continue my Graduation. I would like to know my eligibility for admission. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in graduation for 12th passed candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  3. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  4. Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  6. Am I eligible to study law after studying BSc Nursing?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  9. Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?
  10. Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  12. How to apply for group II exam?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  15. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  17. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed Graduation 12 years ago?
  18. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
10th September 2015, 12:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?

The eligibility for admission in bachelor's degree in any discipline:

1. Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board with passing percentage.

2. After two years of 10th, you must have done 10+2 from any recognized board.

You need not worry about the ten year gap between studies, you can apply for bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The university may ask for documents for ten year gap, so you must have a valid reason for gap between studies.

You can do bachelor's degree from universities like IGNOU, Delhi University, JNU etc.
10th September 2015, 01:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?

Candidate can't take admission in regular graduation course after passing 12th about 10 years ago.
Candidate can apply for admission in graduation courses through correspondence.

Eligibility for pursuing graduation through correspondence :

Candidate must have passed 12th with more than 45% marks from any recognised board.
The is no age limit..
11th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course after the 10 years of gap as there is no restriction on the age limit for it.

To get the admission you need to visit the university to get the more details as about the admission procedure and the document which you have to show about the the gap year certificate.

The qualification to get the admission in the graduation course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?