17th April 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I drop Maths subject in 11th standard?

Can I drop Maths subject in 11th standard? can you please tell me?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Commerce without Maths? How is it beneficial for students who have opted for commerce without Maths?
  2. Is there any problem if I drop Maths in 12th Commerce?
  3. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  4. Is it possible to take Architecture without studying Maths in 11th and 12th?
  5. Can I get maths in class 12th with 75 marks in class 10th maths subject? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?
  7. Which subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to become a C.A in future? Is Commerce with Maths necessary for me? Can I do with Commerce with Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in Jadavpur/Shibpur or other government colleges in Management Quota if I get a rank of 31958 in WBJEE?
  9. How to take B.Com in graduation without having maths in 11th? Can I become CA without Maths?
  10. Admission in Btech with maths as additional subject
  11. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  12. Can I change my subject from Maths to Hindi in 12th?
  13. Is it a wise decision to opt for PCMB in 11th standard?
  14. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?
  15. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics subject?
  16. Questions of BHU B.Sc(hons) Maths group are based on 12th standard only?
  17. Which subject to choose in class 11th- biology or maths?
  18. List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP
18th April 2011, 08:31 PM
bharanidharans

Default Re: Can I drop Maths subject in 11th standard?

Dear Friend,
Why you are trying to drop your Maths. Most probably Maths is the key route to entering everywhere. After 12th, if you choose engineering, its full of analytical basis. Even arts consisting of some mathematical problems. Here World is comprising of Mathematics only.

Kindly do not drop.
18th April 2011, 08:34 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
Why you are trying to drop your Maths. Most probably Maths is the key route to entering everywhere. After 12th, if you choose engineering, its full of analytical basis. Even arts consisting of some mathematical problems. Here World is comprising of Mathematics only.

Kindly do not drop.
19th April 2011, 12:54 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

Why you want to do so.Maths is the most important subject for any field.It will help you in future in whatever course you take up.So please try that you dont drop maths subject.
7th May 2011, 01:11 AM
Roysons

Dear,
Yes , for sure you can drop maths subject if you don't want it or if you are not interested in it. We should always give more importance to those subjects in which we are interested.
I am not denying the importance of maths but at the same time we should not do things which are told to us by others rather than we should hear our own instinct.
After class 10th , if you don't want to take maths , you can opt for Physics , Chemistry , Biology or in short it can be said you can opt for the "science" stream.
Apart from that you can opt for commercial field also.
There are various or I can say unlimited scopes in these fields also.
Thanks.
17th June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

but i want to take commerce in i com .i want to do ca so i want ask that math is important.
21st June 2011, 04:13 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

thanks
Dear Friend,

If it is possible please continue your math in plus 2 stream. Math is a important subject to take any good stream thereafter.

If at all you are not interested this can be changed. This is all up to your choice and decision.

Regards,

Ramjash
2nd July 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

dont drop...............u will regret @sum point of your life later if u do so!
27th July 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends.I have get arts in 11th.and i take these subjects eng,political science,history,music,computer.so what should i do in future.and i'm interested computer science.PLEASE HELP ME.For make me understand contact me on my no 7206766432 or [email protected] on facebook.
10th August 2011, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

What are the uses of quadratic equation in every day life
9th November 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

can i drop mathematics in 12th standard ?
24th September 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What stream can i take if i have dropped maths in class IX in ICSE Board? i really regret doing that :/
25th September 2016, 07:34 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

thanks
Yes you can drop Math subject if you want to do this. You can change your subject with Biology if you want to go for Science stream or you can change with any other subjects like Geography, Economics, Physical Education, Hindi and etc. if you wish to go for the Arts stream.
26th September 2016, 01:45 PM
Preeti @

Yes, you can drop Maths in 11th standard if you have no interest in maths as it is better to choose only those subjects in which have more interest and you should always give more importance to those subjects/Fields/stream in which you are interested . So after passing 10th you can choose science without maths or Arts without Maths.
1st August 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

There is given two masses,10kg and 5kg from bullet and a hanging block.Also given if the block changes its first position to 5cm higher,then find the velocity of the bullet?
14th October 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a pcmb 11 th student , i wants to drop maths and take second language can it be changed if registration is over
18th October 2019, 06:57 PM

Hi, Yes, you can drop Maths subject, If you don't interested. But Maths is a important subject for future. So please don't try to drop Maths subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?