20th December 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for BBA or MBA after doing schooling?

i did my schooling in 2003 iam an undergraduate ,can i eligible for BBA or MBA

21st December 2011, 04:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for BBA or MBA after doing schooling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i did my schooling in 2003 iam an undergraduate ,can i eligible for BBA or MBA
If you have completed your 12Th examination only then you are eligible for BBA Course.

BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration and this is 3 year undergraduate degree course and to apply for this Course you have to complete your 12Th examination in any stream form a recognised Board, The admission in BBA Course are based on Entrance examination, Group discussion and Personal Interview. If you cracked all these stages then you will get admission in Top Business schools.

Many colleges will also Provide direct admission on the basis of 12th Percentage.

And After completing your BBA Course, you are eligible to apply for MBA Course, MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and this is 2 year Post graduate degree course and after completing BBA Course, you are eligible for MBA Course. The Admission in MBA Course are also based on entrance examination like CAT/MAT Examination. So please complete your Graduation degree course and then apply for MBA Course.

If you have completed your 12Th examination then you are eligible for BBA Course, So please take admission in BBA course next year and for more information check colleges website.
21st December 2011, 05:17 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for BBA or MBA after doing schooling?

Hello Friend,

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
I am Really sorry but you are not eligible for BBA or MBA after schooling.

If you want to do BBA or MBA then the Eligibility Criteria is :

1. First of all Complete your 12th.
2. After 12th from any stream you can apply for BBA.
3. First of all complete your BBA and MBA.
4. The percentage is greater than 60% in 12th.

How To Apply ?

1. Some universities are also take students for BBA on the basis of 12th percentage.
2. For applying BBA the Entrance exam is conducted by the Universities.
3.After
3. Your College is depend upon your Ranking.
4. Fill online Entrance exam form.
5.After BBA you can also Do MBA (Master in Business Administration)

So best of Luck and complete your 10+2 with best percentage.

Sayyed Shahrukh
21st December 2011, 05:33 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

After schooling your eligible to do under graduation only. After that only you can join in post graduation course.

In business administration side BBA is the under graduation(UG) course and MBA is the post graduation(PG) course.

Thus, you can join in BBA only and not in MBA. Because to join in MBA you must submit your UG mark sheet.
21st December 2011, 06:58 PM
meenakshikailasam

Yes, you are eligible...
21st December 2011, 08:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) is three years Graduation degree course.

To take admission in this degree course you must pass 10+2(12th) with minimum 50% marks for some reputed institutions.

Many of the reputed institutions take there own admission test for the BBA admission,for this you should have a great confidence in Mathematics.

After the admission test they shortlisted the students' name according to the number of 10th,12th and number of recently given admission test.

Universal Business School offering Graduate Programs in Management i.e;BBA

There are some renowned institutions all over India:

1:St.Josephs College of Commerce; Bangalore.

2:Prestige Institute of Management; Gwalior

3:B.M College of Technology & Management; Delhi

4:St. Xaviers College of Arts & Science & Commerce; Mumbai

5:Shri Onkarmal Somani College of Commerce; Jodhpur

6:Chandigarh Business School; Mohali

7:Apeejay Institute of Management; Jalandhar

8:Satya Institute of Media and Management; Lucknow

9:Academy For Professional Excellence (APEX); Kolkata

10:KIIT School of Management(IBAT); Bhubaneswar

12:Aakar Institute of Management & Research Studies;Maharastra

13:Global Business School; Delhi

14:Fostiima Business School; Delhi/NCR

15:BLB Istitute of Financial Markets( BIFM); New Delhi
etc.

for more about the colleges visit:http://www.infinitecourses.com/Top-B...-In-India.aspx
21st December 2011, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

To pursue BBA course, you should have passed 12th from a recognized board with at least 40% marks. The age limit required to apply for the course is 17-22 years. But for MBA, there is no age limit. The candidates who have completed graduation from any background with at least 55% marks can apply for MBA course. Since you are an undergraduate, you can opt for MBA. To get admission into this course, you will have to qualify in any of the entrance exams like XAT, CAT, MAT etc.
21st December 2011, 09:27 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
after completion of the schooling one is eligible to do bachelor degree from a recognised university. You can choose the course in which you have interest.
As you prefer to do business administration you need to do bachelor degree in business administration followed by which you can do masters degree in business administration.
The aspirants are admitted to the bachelor degree based on the marks secured by the aspirant in the +2. In few college entrance exam is conducted for its admission too.
But for joining into the masters course the admission is based on the marks secured by the aspirant in the entrance exam. The various entrance exam conducted are CAT, MAT, TANCET etc. The exam are very much competitive and a good preparation is required for getting into the course.cat is conducted once in year and it is a national level entrance exam MAT is also a national level entrance exam conducted four times a year. TANCET is a state level entrance exam through which aspirant are admitted to the colleges in tamil nadu. All the best
22nd December 2011, 12:35 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I be eligible for BBA or MBA after doing schooling?

Hi

BBA is the Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a graduation course, and a full time 3 year program.

Eligibility :

You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or board with a minimum 50% aggregate in the qualified exam.

MBA is the Master's in Business Administration. It is a post graduation course, and a full time 2 year program.

Eligibility :

You need to be a minimum graduate in any stream or field with a minimum 50% aggregate in it to apply for the MBA.

==> * So as you ask, that if just after schooling you can do BBA and MBA. Yes BBA is a graduation course which can be done immediately after you pass out of your 12th grade.

==>* But the MBA is the post graduation program, and so you cannot do it until you pass out your graduation in BBA or in any other stream. But to do MBA, the minimum qualification which you need to have is of a graduate.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
1st March 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I was passed 10 with 37./. Marks . So what iam get admission bba and get job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?