28th July 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Airport customs officer course after studying diploma in ECE?

I am studying diploma in E.C.E after finishing diploma can i do airport customs officer course or diploma is qualified for customs department officer?

30th July 2015, 09:46 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Airport customs officer course after studying diploma in ECE?

Airport Custom officer exam is conducted by UPSC. To give this exam you should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks at graduation level.

Your age should be between 19-25 years of age.

You should have the vehicle license and ability to work flexible.

Now you are diploma holder, you have to apply LEET exam to complete Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
15th September 2015, 09:25 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Airport customs officer course after studying diploma in ECE?

The eligibility criteria for Airport Customs Officer are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from recognized university,
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 55% marks in his/her graduation,
-Candidate age must be between 21-30 years.

These are the requirements for Airport Customs Officer post.

As you have done only Diploma and it is mentioned graduation is must.So you are not eligible for this post.

To be eligible for this post complete your graduation course in your desired stream.

Then if you score more than 55% marks and satisfy the age criteria then you will be eligible for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?